Sunday, June 11, 2017

Information in a letter from DLS to Templeton Board of Selectmen:

Since 2012, Templeton contracted with a succession of three individuals to serve as interim Town Administrators. I believe the correct number is two.

In fiscal year 2013 (July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013) the Town did not renew the accountant's contract.

In 2012, longtime vendor CPA Scott Sawyer resigned his position as Town Accountant effective in June of 2012.

Sometime in the fall of 2012, Fred Aponte was hired as Templeton Town Accountant, so I am not sure where the DLS got their information but it does not seem to be accurate.


Fred Aponte       3/15/2014 1:57 PM
                                                                               
Deb,

I have submitted Templeton's Schedule A.  The balance sheet will follow.  I will be attending the MMAAA annual meeting at the beginning of the week and will submit the balance sheet during the week of March 24th.  I will monitor my email and have my laptop if needed.

Please remember that my last day in Templeton is March 28th.

Thank you

Fred Aponte

Accounting


posted by Jeff Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment