Saturday, March 25, 2017

The only thing the AC can do is suggest and that is it?
A well informed AC is their function and when they don't show for meetings why have one that's not well informed?

Or one that won't look forward and is only hell bent on the ridicule of other departments and elected boards. Look in the mirror when you say work together and see if you get it.
So when JEFFY stops with his shit about the highway I'll let up!
Until then the stuff will pile up. I have a nice blog i wrote some time ago and has a bit of history in it may be time to post soon.
Funny after time goes by we see what the players had for agendas.
I've never picked on anyone who was free from insults and inappropriate behavior to me or some who wouldn't speak up about it.
Remember the hair dresser Bev and the issue they went through?
There are good reasons to not shut up and sit down. One reason is when we do we have no voice and those who will do harm will.
Careful what you wish for. 

Davey, I told you once and I posted it here, i do not fall for threats, ultimatums or blackmail or anything else. Sorry you do not like the facts about the highway department being posted or the questions concerning highway department of Templeton. I guess when you are the union rep, you feel that way, but the highway department is an entity of the town of Templeton and that means it is public information, or it is suppose to be. It appears that when you post on the light & water department, that is different, well, you cannot have it both ways.

I do not consider it "shit" to post the labor contract of the highway department as it is posted on the town website. And like you stated, "there are good reasons to not  shut up and sit down, one reason is when we do, we have no voice." So Davey, I am just taking your advice, now that must be ironic!


posted by Jeff Bennett

2 comments:

  1. I really wish you both would stop with the back and forth, it's look like two kids bickering on the playground. You are both better than that. It's a union contract and it's negotiated with the TA and BOS. That's what was decided as far as that goes. It's seem like there is some kind of vendetta with you guys and it's not helping people who come here to read to see the issues and challenges and even the good things presented.. because it's looks like fighting so there is some lost credibility. We have to ALL try to work together for our community. I know how you feel about me and I live with that, but please think about those that read this. You are presenting information for the community, please quit the fighting. I believe I have seen Bev ask the same thing. Thank you. As I have said in public, to anyone that asks, I respect you all as you care about your community. Thanks Dave for keeping the roads clear this year and for enduring all the changes and uncertainty that has been for several years.

    ReplyDelete