Saturday, July 29, 2017


all material on this blog is directed to members of the general public and is not intended to be read by my fellow Committee members, nor do I intend for any readers to convey such material directly or indirectly to my fellow Committee members.




The comments part of this blog are turned off for now. Little dumb shit (DS) will now have to go elsewhere to rant. This will be in effect until the AG's office answers my several questions. The information will continue here, including criticism of the selectmen! Since I can only warn and cannot dictate to anyone what they may read, I cannot stop nor will I know if any other Advisory Committee member reads what I post.

For the record, no resignation from the Advisory Committee by the four named individuals as asked for the the Board of Selectmen. One would think they (the selectmen) would consider resigning since they have failed in over three years to hire a full time experienced and qualified Town Administrator. We know from the audit presentation, those same selectmen failed to hire/appoint a full time, experienced and qualified Treasurer/Collector. (even as one such individual was already employed by the Town, who is covering those duties now.


Disclaimer
Opinions expressed are those of Jeff Bennett and do not represent any other member of the Advisory Committee


posted by Jeff Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment