Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Illness going around Town hall or perhaps some training from DLS needed.

Seems like records from Town Hall are hard to come by in electronic form these days, that is if you are a member of the Advisory Committee, whether you ask as an individual or as a Committee. Is this payback for my blog posting? Not sure, but I think it is an interesting couple (or more) emails to the DOR/DLS to show them what you have to deal with in Templeton.

Asked for and received but why waste paper (taxpayer money) when you could send them electronically? My opinion - payback, again, that is my OPINION, my thoughts. Now on the lookout for the thought police - perhaps the thought police are shit-posting a meme (whatever that is).

The question and the response:


Carol,

Thank you for the list of articles.  Is it possible to get the list electrically ? it would make it easier to sent to the members to review before the meeting.

Wil

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 1:07 PM, Town Clerk <townclerk@templeton1.org> wrote:
Hi Wil,
The information that you requested can be found on the town’s website @http://www.templeton1.org/town-clerk/pages/annual-special-town-meeting-information. I did make a list of the articles that I could find, along with the vote that was taken. The list is in the Advisory committee’s mail box at town hall.
Thank you,

Carol A. Harris
Templeton Town Clerk, CMMC

I don't think the selectmen understand, when they begin to follow their own rules, they will read about themselves alot less,on this blog anyways. Until then, I will continue posting my opinions and thoughts on them and anything else.

posted by Jeff Bennett

5 comments:

  1. You are not alone in feeling like Templeton's leaders are trying to stop AC members from expressing themselves. I did not sign up for the U.S. armed forces, so in no way am I guilty of insorbordenation. I think that is what it is called. We do not have a dictatorship as far as I know. If I saw a child in harms way, I would say something ! That goes for the town I live in, when I feel like our citizens are not being treated right. I will still say something . Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you kick them around and expect any better treatment.
    Tough snails.
    You get what they are required to give you.
    You got it so cry in the tissue and go away.
    Let me know if you need any explanation of your S+I research.
    They can trust the answers will be facts and not the made up readers version you post here JEFFY.
    But that won't sound as good as the way you do it will it?
    Don't see any blog meeting violations in any of the 14 items on your agenda Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:58 AM

    I dont know why your picking on carol she an awesome person and great employee. Jeff did you ever thing these people are doing what there told to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike,

    I cannot speak for anyone else, but I to have never had an issue with 90% of the Towns employees. I've always found them helpful in any interactions as a private citizen. Again, I believe this is a management issue. I think we have a management team that is seriously over their heads.

    I dont think the intent of the letter is to "pick on" Carol to show the response the AC is getting from management. This is probably a directive from her boss, but is it right to delay, interfere with town activity based on.............fear of blogposts?

    I dont know if the BOS/TA realizes that printers can scan direct to computers, so this procedure does nothing but hurt the towns finances as shown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Picking on the employees and then praise them is code for the way this AC operates.
    Look at how this Bog is run. Prod for a comment and pick appart the comment part by part over and over again and again.
    I think Jeff has invented a drug free sleep aid.
    Almost like the BOS meeting he chaired and would take 30 minutes to just explain the same thing at least 5-6 times over and over and again and again.
    Now they point out how the BOS spent a 1/2 hour on the blog posts and comments.
    Good for the goat,good for the gander.
    Mike i agree and when the election issue was on the table i was able to get the records and all info and then some i wanted.
    I can say from those that i talk with few have any good to say about those who comment here and post without full knowledge of issues.

    ReplyDelete