Sunday, April 23, 2017

from  Websters Unabridged dictionary of the English Language

Antagonist -   1. a person who is opposed to or struggles against.
Antagonism - 1. an active hostility or opposition
                        2. an opposing force, principle or tendency.


from the thesaurus: synonyms for antagonists -

adversary, enemy, for, opponent, bad person.

So, I feel that using the words "bad guy" in reference to being opposed to or against something or challenging something is being an antagonist or a bad person/bad guy. in that respect, my dad was the bad guy and I enjoy being like him, in that sense.

So if you think about it, and I realize there are a few who read things here and do not think about what they read because they are so quick to make fun of me, they miss the whole point of what was written or perhaps they wish to take attention away from what was written by attempting to steer conversation in another direction, such as the oft reference to some settlement and which they never seem to have "the rest of the story"


posted by Jeff Bennett

3 comments:

  1. GAG order,for you Jeffy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:57 AM

    Jeff, there are way more people on your side than Daaaveeey seems to think, the only laughing going on in town are the "Not so SMART" rants on these pages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do know one thing for sure, I did not want to get on Fred's bad side. When I was on the BOH, Fred did report someone spilled oil on the side of Partridgeville Road. Tom Benbenek and I looked and looked. No oil ! I think he wanted to see if we were doing our job ! lOl

      Delete