Sunday, April 23, 2017

david smart9:50 AM
wrote in part:


"I always looked at Mr. Fred Bennett as a member of the community who looked out for the way our money was spent and a force to keep honesty among the towns departments.
So if Jeff doesn't agree with what the town Administrator or in some cases the Selectman sign he should say so at the meeting he might bother to attend.
I don't think they bother to read this like thew few of us do.
So do we need bad guys or not,who pretend to be what they think they are "partly"?


So, little davey thought my father was doing a good job looking out for how taxpayer money was being spent, so why does he seem to have such a problem with me pointing out how taxpayer money is spent with regards to the highway department? I submit that if I was doing the same with regards to the Templeton light & Water department, he would have no problem with it at all, because it would fit with his agenda.

The labor contract, which gives dave smart many things (freebies) at the expense of the taxpayers was used by me, as an example of how taxpayer money is/was spent and how those contracts become promissory that in turn affect things down the road. It appears that if one looks at light & water, that is good, but if you look at highway, not so much. Seems kind of hypocritical and conflicting, in my opinion.


posted by Jeff Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment