Saturday, May 11, 2019

Since my rolodex is a little slow these days and kate fulton apparently wanted to speak only about my commitment to the school and she stated she had some emails that showed I wrote a letter to the MFOB while a member of Advisory Committee, (even as Kate Fulton is a former member of the Advisory Committee, she mistakenly called it the advisory board), I thought I would share this from the archives:

From DHB FB page:
Diane Haley Brooks
Yesterday at 2:17pm · Templeton ·
Thank you Kate Fulton, a member of the Advisory Committee for this information:
Last night the advisory board voted 5 to 1 to send an email to the state Municipal Finance Oversight Board a letter bashing the elementary school project. The project is referred to as "ill-fated."
It stated that "the taxpayers were sold a bill of goods," that information given to voters "have proved to be false, as in lies." The letter was written by Julie and Peter Farrell and will be updated to include specific examples as requested by Paul Grubb. The names of five members of the committee will appear on the letter. I made it clear that my name was not to be included and Gordon Moore was not present.
I have also telephoned to Maura Healy and Deb Goldberg's office about the matter, both are on the oversight board. Let people know, make phone calls, attend the meeting, tomorrow at 11 a.m. in the state house room 230 and let the school board and selectmen know of your dismay at this interference to the elementary project. As a former newspaper reporter, I thought Fulton would have her facts straight at least.

Maybe she will read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment