Friday, March 29, 2019

Answer, of sorts, to public records request regarding Veterans Advisory Boar and Town by-law.

According to by-law, the veterans advisory board is suppose to make a report to the selectmen in December. The Town Administrator informed me the report would be forth coming, however:

Mr Bennett
 As I stated last night in person there was a miss information and when it was discussed with the VSO in more detail this would be your answer. 
 No meetings scheduled because no  quorum not enough members to make a board or committee so no meetings no report period. The office of the BoS and I gave you miss information with out contacting the VSO first and I apologize for that and I will do my best for that. It to happen again. In short no report but what I did request is a memo for record outlining that and when completed you are able to receive a copy under the freedom of information act. So I hope this answers your question. Anything else please direct to me. Also I am working on your answer of the dump body NLT COB Tuesday.  (VSO = veterans service officer)



Respectfully 
John Caplis
Chairman 

My conclusion is the Town Administrator, Carter Terenzini fibbed to me, is uninformed or misinformed - all of the above. You make the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment