Saturday, December 1, 2018

I watched a recent selectmen meeting on the tv and I listened to Julie Richards complain that some department heads did not show up for a meeting, she followed that up with "if a manager cannot make a meeting, they should get their butt on the next agenda for selectmen meeting." She went on that she feels disrespected and insulted. So, I looked at the agenda for last nights selectmen meeting, five sets of meeting minutes for approval, of those five meeting minutes, Julie Richard was shown absent for three of them. I went and looked at past selectmen meeting minutes and I found Julie Richard absent from the following meetings: May 30, June 25, July 11, July 25, October 1, November 7, November 14. I think that selectmen Julie Richards should get her butt to selectmen meetings before she complains about anyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment