Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Looking over the unofficial vote totals for the election in Templeton, there seems to be a good deal of voter apathy. Look at the blanks totals for all of the positions and questions. Additionally, there were three open positions with no candidates who took out papers for Cemetery, Board of Health and Housing Authority. One thing is for sure, Templeton is no longer the community with the low tax rate. I will be looking to the select board to inspire people to run and become involved. I think there will be a number of positions open on Advisory Committee this year.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I guess you like debating with yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the Police Station is in trouble to get the 2/3 vote at town meeting. The Precinct c votes look a little off 250 yes and 0 no doesn't even look right as many of those same people voted no on the ALS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the blog where I can discuss how my electric meter is spying on me ?

    ReplyDelete