Saturday, August 12, 2017



all material on this blog is directed to members of the general public and is not intended to be read by my fellow Committee members, nor do I intend for any readers to convey such material directly or indirectly to my fellow Committee members.

I think it is time to ask the question of the Chairman of the Templeton Board of Selectmen; do you understand how to post a meeting notice? Are you aware of the requirements on the content of said posting? Do you understand that there are only a certain number of reasons allowable by the law to enter into executive session? I am beginning to think the chairman does not, so it is time to start up the Open Meeting Law violation machine and fire away!




Disclaimer
Opinions expressed are those of Jeff Bennett and do not represent any other member of the Advisory Committee


No comments:

Post a Comment