Saturday, December 31, 2016

I haven't seen any of this

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2016, at 6:02 AM, jpb01468@comcast.net wrote:
Paul, I am wondering if these articles have been forwarded to you? Hope to see you at the special Town Meeting. Jeff Bennett From: "Robert Markel" <townadministrator@templeton1.org> To: "Mark Barrieau" <mbarrieau@verizon.net>, "Bev Bartolomeo" <bartsfarm@comcast.net>, "Katharine Fulton" <fult…
<March 21, 2016 STM Warrant w. Motions.docx>


 pderensis@aol.com
Jeff:
 
I asked the town administrator about the special town meeting warrant, and he advises that Bond Counsel assisted with the borrowing articles, that he is trying to save money so he felt it unnecessary to have two counsel review the same issues, that there is a procedure in place in the town such that requests for counsel are to be presented to the Town Administrator for approval before any work i undertaken, etc. etc.. However, he did invite me to attend the special town meeting on Monday night.
 
Hope all is well with you
 
Best regards,
 
Paul
 
In a message dated 3/17/2016 8:09:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jpb01468@comcast.net writes:
I am concerned about the legalities of the first article giving a department authority to borrow on behalf of Town. Regards; Jeff Sent from my iPhone On Mar 17, 2016, at 8:04 AM, Paul DeRensis <pderensis@aol.com> wrote: I haven't seen any of this Sent from my iPhone On Mar 17, 2016, at 6:02 AM,…

posted by Jeff Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment