Saturday, August 20, 2016

Some thoughts / comments from a couple of Templeton elected officials, selectmen and school committee.
Article in the Gardner News, Friday, August 19, 2016, by John Vincent (Templeton resident)
The way to voice an opinion is through remote participation, that is why selectmen voted to adopt it a few years back. 
 facts are not necessary, sort of like the letter to the editor by Robert Markel  a while back.

speaking of facts, how much is it going to increase the tax rate in Templeton again, to pay for the school? $1.75 per thousand? In fantasy land perhaps.


Diane Haley Brooks
In less than 24 hours I'll be sitting poolside and doing nothing, nada, zippo, zilch... Alright, that's a bit of a white lie-I have one offer, one listing and maybe another listing and another offer and some work for the building committee and prep for BOS meeting that I won't be at but wish to voice my opinion.... Seriously, I am leaving to go away for many days


Hank Mason Not to worry, its an opinion column, facts aren't necessary


21 hrsTempleton, MA
Jason Buckley please save me today's paper! I see Templeton made the news again and it's such a great article I want to put it on my wall


Wow. That's a lovely article. It's too bad not all the facts are there.


So where are the facts to be found exactly? In the 2017 budget? The end of the year budget versus actual for fy 2016?  If there has ever been a compelling case to recall selectmen, I think this might be it.


posted by Jeff Bennett

3 comments:

  1. Not to worry, I didn't have wifi internet until today and I will not be voicing my voting without being at the meeting. Sharing my thoughts/opinions with another Selectman or the Town Administrator isn't against the rules and if it is I am not aware of that. I am aware of remote participation, but won't be participating from where I am located as it's not feasible for me.

    That article doesn't have all the facts and it's an OPINION article. Mr. Mason was saying that as sarcasm.

    Will you be leading the recall effort Mr. Bennett? I have seen it a couple of times on your blog here and in comment sections. I am curious as to why I don't see any other Selectmen Facebook posts here. I don't read their pages as I blocked them so there would not be any chance to have 3 of us commenting on any of my posts on my personal page. I am allowed to post anything on my personal page and if it's significant town news/business/agenda to be posted/thoughts I usually post it on both personal and business pages.

    By the way, I have a Selectwoman page that is open to the public and I see many comment there. Feel free to ask/answer/opinion away.

    And again, I don't play games. I am here for my community as I believe you are as well. Working together toward a common goal should be the goal for our town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MS. Haley Brooks is there for the community ?? What part of the community ? The school part of the community, it does seem to me !! How can she say she works for the rest of the taxpayers, when she allowed the school vote go forward when the Town had no bond rating. Do these people think they are on their own planet ? Don't they understand they are a part of the Town ? Maybe they get it now. If they don't it is time for new people to work for every taxpayer in the Town of Templeton.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous9:43 PM

    My name is Fajar. I live in  Bedono in Central Java   I was in a very chronic financial issue and terminal health situation some few weeks back. After all my search for assistance from friends and neighbors proved abortive, I feel there was no one who truly cares. I became so exhausted due to lack of funds to expand my business and my 2 kids aged 5 and 8 were also not good looking due to lack of proper care as a result of finance. One faithful morning I saw an old time friend of my late husband and I told him all I have been going through and he said the only way he could help was to direct me to a good loan officer in USA that also helped him, He explained to me on how he was financially down and how he got boosted by this loan officer ( Mr Pedro   who grant him 7,000,000.00 USD loan at an affordable rate of 2% rate . He further assured me that they were the only legit loan firm he found online. He gave me their email &  That was how i applied and was also granted a loan and my life changed for the good. CONTACT THE ONLY GENUINE LENDER Mr Pedro VIA    Email /  Whatsapp +18632310632   pedroloanss@gmail.com  to resolve your financial mess.  

    ReplyDelete