Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Face book is not personal, it is very public - deal with it.


Looking at a few face book pages of elected officials, one might be led to believe that there are "personal" and private things on face book and the web in general. It seems rather hard to fathom that in this day with all that is placed on the web, how anyone can claim or think that anything put on the web is private. If you wish no one to "see" or read or copy or put in other places, do not put it on the web, especially face book. Stop whining that someone is using stuff off my personal face book page. If it is on face book, it is very public, deal with it, especially if you are elected!

People take what I write or post on Face Book and paste it on other face book pages and I like it, because it gets the information out to even more people. Last time I checked, there is such a thing as free speech, it is not free, as someone has to pay so you may enjoy that benefit. I paid for it so I will use it. Thank you very much!


posted by Jeff Bennett


No comments:

Post a Comment