Sunday, May 29, 2016

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Handy, Mary Jane" <handym@dor.state.ma.us>
To: 'Robert Markel' <townadministrator@templeton1.org>
Cc: "Wagner, Deborah A." <wagnerd@dor.state.ma.us>, "Rassias, Anthony A." <rassias@dor.state.ma.us>
Date: January 25, 2016 at 2:34 PM
Subject: RE: Schedule A

Bob,

Thank you for keeping me updated on the progress in Templeton.

Unfortunately, I have a meeting at the Statehouse Wednesday morning.  I have asked Deb Wagner if she could participate in the conference call in my absence.

Because the Town has made significant progress in the reconstruction of the financial records, I will allow an extension for the completion of Templeton’s Schedule A.

If the Bureau can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment