Saturday, May 7, 2016

My original post/comment about Jeffrey Kovach:

When I came across his post on the face book page of John Columbus, I decided to pose a couple of questions. I also googled Templeton, MA democratic committee and I found ward and Town committees so I checked it out and went down the list until I found Templeton, MA and listed as chairman of Templeton, MA democratic committee was/is Jeffrey Kovach @ 14 Ward Drive with a 939- telephone number. I would think that someone saying they have a Ph.d is educated enough to notify the secretary of the commonwealth that they have moved and is no longer chairman of the Templeton, MA democratic party, then update the face book page to show no longer lives in Templeton. So an educated person goes out to face book to point out things that they claim are wrong but does not take the time to go to other places to correct information. Maybe that is what is wrong with the current public education system? I don't know as I am just a guy from Templeton,MA.


Jeffrey Kovach: "Those who did not win will keep running, again and again."
That is Mr. Kovach's comment on the face book page of John Columbus, so as a member of the Templeton democratic committee of Templeton, I wonder if Mr. Kovach thinks it is wrong for anyone to run for office or does he think that only certain people should run or be allowed to run for elective office. I wonder if Mr. Kovach and John Columbus signed the nomination papers for Denise Andrews?
Just a quick note to a former selectman (and 2016 losing candidate) in Templeton who decided to call me out on his blog:
1. It's Dr. Kovach.
2. I thankfully do not live in that town any more, so I am not the chair of any committee there.
3. I did not sign any papers.
But thanks for trying, Jeff.

I went to Mr. jeffrey Kovach's face book page at 07:36 on Saturday, May 7, 2016 and found the below item.     Jeff bennett
from face book page of Jeffrey Kovach- under "places he's lived"

this is a comment under the original post; any thought on who that could be, under anonymous?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:02 PM
    Dr. Kovach, not Mr.
    ReplyDelete

CURRENT CITY AND HOMETOWN


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:19 PM

    glad he left town just another loser buddy of JC

    ReplyDelete