Friday, December 2, 2016

What is possible in Templeton for Fiscal Year 2018, a $projected $400,000.00 shortfall or structural deficit. This scorch and burn is a result of john columbus and others to get a new school at all costs. He was the chairman of the board of selectmen when all of this went down. He said "we are solving issues" He now says he needs more proof and discussion to see the problem and the solution. Hopefully john, there is a surprise coming for you and the others. That is my opinion as I look at multiple things that have happened and others that seem to be in the planing stage. In my opinion, there was a deliberate effort to paint a very good picture of Templeton finance just to get a new school. Nice job johnny, in my opinion of course.

posted by Jeff Bennett

2 comments:

  1. The people you know and the people who you don't go to work every day hoping that the people they have voted for will make good decisions for them Some of these people work two jobs. Some are retired and just want to die in their homes. Is that too much to ask ? Is it too much to ask for the people they elect to leave their own addenda's out of the conversation. Is echo hill happy now ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My word for agenda did not come out quite right in my above comment, but I think you get it. Maybe JC would get it if he could stay awake ! My favorite is when P.Q. Says "if it ain't broke, don't fix it !" In reality our government was very broken when he was a selectmen, and it has never recovered ! Bev.

      Delete