Friday, December 30, 2016

From: Tom Jeleniewski [mailto:tom200is@juno.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 8:18 PM
To: townadministrator@templeton1.orgrdennis5870@comcast.netsewsup@yahoo.comm129@comcast.net
Cc: templetonwwtp@verizon.net
Subject: RE: Joint meeting

All;
I just discovered that my iphone SMTP server was not configured properly. So mail that I thought was sent from my phone had been sitting in my "outbox". I have pushed all that mail out just now.  Anyone who thought I was ignoring them, I apologize. Some mail I just sent may no longer be relevant. But the following post IS relevant if you did not receive it the first time.

Carter:
I am getting quite weary of all this email beating around the bush!  When I sat down with you and Kent in your office you made some helpful budget suggestions for which we thanked you. You also clearly stated that you had no intention of using sewer department enterprise funds to help balance the town budget.  This board intends to hold you to that.  So why is our sewer Supt. coming unglued over the budget? If this issue is not solved soon to our satisfaction, we will feel obliged to take further action which could include legal and media involvement.  The sewer department has always been solvent and we expect it to stay that way.

The following question to you has a binary answer:
Is it your intention to raid the sewer enterprise fund to help balance the town budget?
YES        or      NO

Respectfully,
Tom Jeleniewski
Sewer Commission


---------- Original Message ----------
From: "townadministrator" <townadministrator@templeton1.org>
To: "'Kent Songer'" <sewsup@yahoo.com>,        "'Carter Terenzini'" <carter.terenzini@gmail.com>
Cc: "'Carol Osborne'" <templetonwwtp@verizon.net>,        "'Bobby'" <rdennis5870@comcast.net>,        "'Tom Jeleniewski'" <tom200is@juno.com>, "'Mark'" <m129@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Joint meeting
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 11:56:23 -0500
I believe the discussion would be most productive if it wasn’t rushed by a crush of other business so that people are able to feel somewhat relaxed and with adequate time.    Can you kindly confirm your commissioners might be available for those nites/times and I’ll work with those when I raise this subject tomorrow evening? 

Many Thanks

Carter Terenzini
Interim Town Administrator

posted by Jeff Bennett

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:38 AM

    As a sewer customer I have a problem with the selectmen and TA thinking that they can raid the sewer enterprise fund. I pay my sewer bill to a properly run department and enterprise fund. No one there has padded there pay before they retire (like L&W). That money belongs to sewer customers not to the supplement the town budget. You people voted for a police station and a new school now suck it up and pay you tax bill. You voted for the selectmen, some who don't have a clue. They give (big) raises to employees that still don't know how to do their jobs. By the way what is it costing the town to have a former treasurer come in and help the overpaid accountant do her job? They give the treasurer more money but dump her work on the assistant. What exactly did combining the building/planning/health do?

    ReplyDelete