Saturday, August 13, 2016

It must be time for games, so lets play:
The following is posted on Diane Haley Brooks face book page:
it is something from my blog page.
Templeton Watch
It sounds like it would be good for people to start working five days a week again. Maybe that would give people more time to get something done. The thought I had about outsourcing these jobs looks better all the time.
JEFFBENNETT01468.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY JEFF Jeff Bennett
What is actually there is a comment from someone and as you can see, that was a little cut n paste work on the part of someone.
The comment can be seen on the this blog, under the post - ask not what your selectmen and employees can do for you, ask them if they know what they are doing?
Beverly Bartolomeo10:17 AM
It sounds like it would be good for people to start working five days a week again. Maybe that would give people more time to get something done. The thought I had about outsourcing these jobs looks better all the time
I do not wish to get credit for something I did not write. Maybe someone will send this "correction" over so it is all straight.


posted by Jeff Bennett

1 comment:

  1. For clarification, I didn't cut and past. I posted a link to the entire article so folks could come here and read your writings and the comments. When they click on the link then they get to your blog page and they can read the whole article and the comments. I have sent you things that you should have even before you became an advisory board member. I have tried my best to extend the hand of working together because that is who I am. I have never discounted anything you say because we can all learn from things you post and say. Thank you for your work and your diligence with regard to what you bring to the table and your commentary. Your service is appreciated. I don't play games. Everything that happens with my role on the BOS and also my service to our community I take with great seriousness. We may not see eye to eye, but that is what makes us see challenges from all different perspectives and solutions. I have not done everything correctly and it takes time to grasp and until you are in a situation you cannot judge another's. I am a processor and yes, it takes me time and thinking and sometimes it hit me square in the face and then I am left slackjawed. I will not apologize for being who I am because my goal has always been to represent the people. We are not all meant to agree on everything, but we are meant to listen and respect one another's opinion. We all make decisions based on the info we have at that time and hindsight is 20/20 right? I do my homework, email people, ask questions and so on... Doesn't mean I am listened to. I don't and am not a negative person. I don't speak ill of people and I expect the same respect, but that doesn't mean I will get it so I will just keep trying. Thank you again Jeff. Keep the work going as I have told you before, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete