Saturday, October 22, 2016

The question people should be asking, in my opinion, is this: Did the selectmen send all 8 articles which appeared on the warrant for the October 20 special town meeting, to town counsel before the meeting? Generally, that is what happens. I am betting town counsel did not see those articles, especially number 8, before Thursday evening. Waiting to the last minute, is a trick, in my opinion, you may call it a procedural move, which is why it is important to know the rules of the game. So, ask the selectmen at a meeting if they sent all 8 articles to legal before the meeting.

posted by Jeff Bennett

1 comment:

  1. This was a dirty deal. Real dirty !! Do you think our Town Moderator understands the impact of voting against #8. I wonder if he understands the fact that the Town has no Bond Rating, no money in savings or stabilization ? I wonder if he understands what the inability of people to pay their taxes, will have on the Police Department ? I'll bet he doesn't. It will all come out in the wash, and it will not be a pretty picture for any of us.

    ReplyDelete